247 Professional Health
Thank you for your interest in the 247 Professional Health Franchise.
The business is one of the foremost Healthcare staffing suppliers in the UK.
Operating in the UK Healthcare sector, our franchise provides a low entry cost, simple-to-run business in a market which does not suffer from instability.
The business is Care Quality Commission certificated and registered with Investors In People and the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. The business is also a member of the United Kingdom Homecare Association
The question asked all of the time is: “why is the business model so efficient that the cash flow requirement is relatively low?” The answer is simple; the franchise starts from a different place than the others. Our plan is to get the new franchises trading very quickly indeed thereby replacing a cash requirement with earned profit.
Everything in the business is designed with a speedy start in mind. Firstly with the help the authorities there is no waiting for marketing to start and secondly the business already has a client database of over 30,000 client establishments.
The benefits of being in this business:
- Your own territory with a specialist, reputable brand name
- An expected £300,000 turnover in the first year
- Low set up costs and overheads
- Access to a multi £billion market
- Operating methods which have already proven successful
- Training and support from the first day, to help you succeed
The demand for staff in the sector is up. This is a very good business to start and operate because of low overheads; very good profits and above all stability.
The core business is operated by people who understand business; work in the business every day; are registered carers and most of all, have operated in the industry for some considerable time, in other words: safe hands.
Training and Support Programme
- A training and development programme for all franchisees including regular knowledge reviews; training days; service updates and audits
- Access to the 247 Professional Health’s care and support worker training programme.
- Bespoke management information systems providing information on key performance indicators.
- A head office support team
- Hosted email service and web pages.
- Hosted payroll and invoice preparation service.
Business Services, Care, Healthcare, Home Services, Professional Services, Recruitment
Operating in the UK Healthcare sector, the franchise provides a low cost, high return but simple-to-run business in a market which operates in a robust and growing sector.Finances:
Costs would be the franchise fee of £15,000 + office development. Pilot achieved first year figures of £396k; second year £900k!